Booti Seena Marble is a type of marble found in Pakistan. The price of Booti Seena Marble in Pakistan can vary depending on various factors such as quality, size, and availability. It is recommended to contact local marble suppliers in Pakistan to get the latest and most accurate price for Booti Seena Marble.
But don’t worry I explain the exact rate about marble rate in this page. And I try to give you correct information what is the current market rate of marble in Pakistan.
How much is marble Labour in Pakistan?
The cost of marble labor in Pakistan can vary based on several factors such as the size of the project, the complexity of the work, the experience of the workers, and the location. The average labor cost for installing marble flooring or walls in Pakistan ranges from PKR 25 to PKR 50 per square feet. It is recommended to get a quote from multiple contractors to compare prices and find the best deal.
Booti seena marble price in Pakistan – Lahore – Rawalpindi – Karachi
|Booti seena marble price in Pakistan||RS.98 sqft|
|Kitchen top||RS.220 sqft|
|zebra marble price in Pakistan. flooring||RS. 80 sqft|
booti seena marble advantages and disadvantages
Advantages of Booti Seena Marble:
- Aesthetically pleasing: Booti Seena Marble has a unique and attractive pattern that adds elegance to any interior or exterior space.
- Durability: Marble is a hard, dense, and long-lasting material that can withstand wear and tear and maintain its beauty for many years.
- Resistant to moisture: Marble is not porous, making it resistant to moisture and stains.
- Versatile: Booti Seena Marble can be used in a variety of applications, including flooring, countertops, walls, and fireplaces.
- Low maintenance: Marble can be easily cleaned and polished, making it low maintenance and ideal for high-traffic areas.
Disadvantages of Booti Seena Marble:
- Expensive: Compared to other materials such as ceramic tiles or laminate, Booti Seena Marble can be quite expensive.
- Slippery: Marble can be slippery when wet, making it a hazard in areas such as bathrooms and kitchens.
- Easily scratched: Marble is a relatively soft stone that can be easily scratched by sharp objects or abrasive substances.
- Difficult to repair: If damaged, repairing marble can be challenging and require the services of a professional.
- Sensitive to acid: Marble is sensitive to acidic substances such as lemon juice and vinegar, which can etch and discolor the surface.