The price of Zebra Marble in Pakistan can vary based on several factors such as availability, quality, size, and demand. On average, it can cost anywhere from 70 to 200 Pakistani Rupees per square foot, but prices can go higher for high-quality and rarer pieces. It’s always best to check with local marble dealers or suppliers for the most accurate pricing information.
In this post, you are going to give complete information about zebra marble prices in Pakistan. If you want to buy zebra marble then this post will tell you about zebra marble rates. And will also provide you with some information about its advantages and disadvantages.
Carrara marble price in Pakistan
flower marble price in Pakistan
zebra marble price in Pakistan
|name||Sleb kitchen top & staire|
This message is intended to draw your attention to how we provide you with information about marble prices. Team pricedunya.com collects marble prices from various dealers and shops and websites. We do our best to give you the exact same original prices. However, it is likely that prices may vary slightly due to dealers and transportation charges. If you are a company representative and want us to update marble prices, please contact us.
zebra marble advantages
Zebra Marble has several advantages:
- Durability: Zebra Marble is a hard and dense stone, making it resistant to scratches, chips, and stains.
- Unique appearance: Zebra Marble is known for its distinctive black and white stripes, which can add a unique touch to any interior or exterior design.
- Versatility: Zebra Marble can be used in a variety of applications, including flooring, countertops, walls, and fireplaces.
- Low maintenance: Zebra Marble is relatively easy to maintain and clean, especially compared to other natural stones.
- Resale value: Zebra Marble can add value to a home or property, making it a popular choice for those looking to increase their property value.
Overall, Zebra Marble is a durable, versatile, and aesthetically pleasing natural stone that offers a range of advantages for homeowners and designers alike.
zebra marble disadvantages
Zebra Marble also has some disadvantages to consider:
- Price: Zebra Marble can be more expensive than other types of natural stones, especially for high-quality pieces.
- Variation in pattern: Zebra Marble can have significant variations in pattern and color, making it difficult to match pieces for larger projects.
- Sensitivity to acidic substances: Zebra Marble is sensitive to acidic substances, such as citrus juices and vinegar, which can etch or discolor the surface.
- Scratching: Despite its hardness, Zebra Marble is still prone to scratches, especially if it’s not sealed or polished properly.
- Availability: Zebra Marble is not as widely available as other types of natural stones, and it may be difficult to find large pieces for large projects.
It’s important to weigh the advantages and disadvantages of Zebra Marble before making a final decision on whether it’s the right choice for your project.