Safeda tree in Pakistan Safeda trees is a type of fruit tree that is commonly found in Pakistan. They are known for producing a type of fruit called “safeda” or “Chihara,” which are small, dry, and wrinkled, and are typically used in the production of sweets and other confectionery items. Safeda trees are also grown for their timber, which is valued for its durability and resistance to rot. The trees are native to the region and can be found in many parts of Pakistan, particularly in the northern and western parts of the country.
The price of safeda tree can vary depending on a number of factors, including the age of the tree,
The price of a Safeda tree can vary based on a number of factors, including the age of the tree. The rates of safeda start from around 5 rupees and go up to 15 rupees.
safeda tree farming in Pakistan
Safeda trees are a popular choice for farming in Pakistan due to their ability to grow in a variety of soil types and climatic conditions. They are tolerant of drought and can withstand extreme temperatures, making them well-suited for cultivation in the arid and semi-arid regions of Pakistan.
To start a safeda tree farm in Pakistan, you will need to follow these steps:
- Choose a suitable location: Safeda trees grow best in well-drained, loamy soil that is rich in organic matter. They should be planted in an area that receives plenty of sunlight.
- Obtain seedlings or saplings: You can purchase safeda tree seedlings or saplings from a nursery or farmer. Make sure to choose healthy plants that are free of pests and diseases.
- Prepare the soil: Before planting, clear the area of weeds and debris and loosen the soil with a garden fork or tiller. Add compost or other organic matter to improve the soil’s fertility.
- Plant the trees: Dig a hole that is slightly larger than the root ball of the tree, and place the tree in the hole. Fill the hole with soil and water well to ensure that the tree is properly watered.
- Care for the trees: Water the trees regularly, especially during dry periods. Prune the trees regularly to maintain their shape and encourage fruit production. Monitor for pests and diseases and take appropriate measures to control them.
With proper care and attention, safeda trees can be a profitable and rewarding crop to grow in Pakistan.
safeda tree growth time
Safeda trees typically take 5-6 years to start producing In growing up. However, the growth rate of a safeda tree can vary depending on a number of factors, including the tree’s age, the quality of the soil and water, and the tree’s overall health and growing conditions. In general, safeda trees grow relatively slowly compared to other fruit trees, and it may take 5-7 years or longer for the tree to reach its full size and potential fruit production.
To encourage faster growth, it is important to plant safeda trees in well-draining, fertile soil and provide them with adequate water, sunlight, and nutrients. Proper pruning and training can also help to promote healthy growth and fruit production.