Ash wood doors are popular in Pakistan due to their durability, strength, and attractive appearance. The price of ash wood doors in Pakistan may vary based on a number of factors, including the size and design of the door, the type of wood used, and the manufacturer or supplier.
In general, ash wood doors tend to be more expensive than doors made from other types of wood, such as pine or oak. However, the investment may be worth it for the long-term benefits of ash wood, which include resistance to warping, splitting, and cracking, as well as good insulation properties.
To get a rough estimate of the price of ash wood doors in Pakistan, you can check with local door manufacturers or suppliers, or you can search online for prices from different retailers. Keep in mind that the final price may also be influenced by other factors such as shipping costs, installation fees, and any customizations or modifications you request.
Pros and Cons of ash wood
Ash wood is a popular choice for a variety of applications, including doors, furniture, and flooring, due to its attractive appearance and good physical properties. Some of the pros of ash wood include:
- Durability: Ash wood is known for its strength and durability, making it a good choice for heavy-use applications such as doors.
- Attractive appearance: Ash wood has a light to medium brown color with a straight grain pattern, which gives it a distinctive appearance that is often sought after.
- Good insulation properties: Ash wood has good insulation properties, which can help keep a room warm in the winter and cool in the summer.
- Versatility: Ash wood is relatively easy to work with and can be used in a variety of applications, from furniture and doors to flooring and cabinetry.
However, there are also some potential cons to consider when using ash wood:
- Expensive: Ash wood is generally more expensive than other types of wood, such as pine or oak.
- Prone to pests: Ash wood is prone to attack by wood-boring insects such as beetles and termites, which can cause damage if not treated.
- May require special care: Ash wood may require special care, such as regular staining or sealing, to maintain its attractive appearance.
- Limited availability: Ash wood may not be readily available in all regions, which can make it more difficult to source for certain projects.
Which wood is best for doors in Pakistan?
There are several types of wood that are commonly used for doors in Pakistan, including:
- Teak: Teak is a durable and attractive wood that is often used for doors in Pakistan. It has a natural resistance to termites and other pests, and it is relatively resistant to rot and decay.
- Maple: Maple is a strong and durable wood that is often used for doors in Pakistan. It is also resistant to rot and decay, and it has a smooth, even grain that is easy to work with.
- Oak: Oak is a popular choice for doors in Pakistan due to its durability and attractive grain pattern. It is a strong and dense wood that is resistant to pests and rot, and it is also easy to work with.
- Pine: Pine is a relatively soft wood that is commonly used for doors in Pakistan. It is relatively inexpensive and easy to work with, but it may not be as durable as some of the other options listed here.
Ultimately, the best wood for doors in Pakistan will depend on your specific needs and preferences. It is always a good idea to carefully consider the various options and consult with a professional before making a decision.
ash door price in Lahore – Karachi – Rawalpindi – Islamabad 2022 – 2023
|Wood Door Price in Pakistan
|Deodar Wood rate
|Rs. 4,500/ cubic foot
|Rs. 5,000/ cubic foot
|Partial Wood rate
|Rs. 1,500/ cubic foot.
|Poplar Wood price
|Rs. 2,800/ cubic foot.
|Mahogany Wood price
|Rs. 5,200/ cubic foot
|Local Kail Wood price
|Rs. 3,200/ cubic foot