check the cement price list.
All Construction Material Rate List
PVC roof sheets are a type of roofing material made from polyvinyl chloride (PVC), a synthetic plastic polymer. PVC roof sheets are typically used in commercial, industrial, and agricultural buildings because they are durable, long-lasting, and resistant to various weather conditions.
One of the main advantages of PVC roof sheets is their flexibility. They can be easily bent or shaped to fit different roofing configurations and are suitable for use on flat or pitched roofs. They are also lightweight, making them easy to transport and install.
PVC roof sheets are available in a variety of colors and styles, including clear, opaque, and corrugated designs. They are also UV resistant, which helps to protect against fading and discoloration from exposure to the sun.
PVC roof sheets are relatively low maintenance, as they do not require painting or sealing. They are also resistant to rot, mold, and mildew, which makes them an excellent choice for damp or humid environments.
Overall, PVC roof sheets are a practical and cost-effective option for a variety of roofing applications. They are durable, easy to install, and require minimal maintenance, making them a popular choice for many commercial, industrial, and agricultural buildings.
PVC roof sheet price in Pakistan
|size||price fiber sheet|
|Upvc Sheets, Tubular Roof & Wall||RS.=850|
|Fiber Cement Corrugated Sheets for Roof||Rs 2,300|
|corrugated sheet Gi sheet roofing||Rs 270|
pvc roof sheet advantages in pakistan
PVC roof sheets have several advantages in Pakistan:
- Durability: PVC roof sheets are very durable and can last for many years with proper maintenance. They are resistant to weathering and UV radiation, so they do not fade or become brittle over time.
- Waterproof: PVC roof sheets are completely waterproof and can effectively protect against rain and other forms of moisture. This makes them ideal for use in areas prone to heavy rainfall or in areas where there is a risk of leaks.
- Energy efficiency: PVC roof sheets are highly reflective, which means they can help to reduce the amount of heat absorbed by a building. This can help to keep buildings cooler in the summer and reduce energy costs for air conditioning.
- Low maintenance: PVC roof sheets require very little maintenance, making them a cost-effective choice for roofing. They do not require painting or other types of maintenance, and they are easy to clean with just soap and water.
- Lightweight: PVC roof sheets are very lightweight, which makes them easy to install and transport. This can save on labor costs and make the installation process quicker and more efficient.
- Versatility: PVC roof sheets can be cut and shaped to fit a variety of different roofing designs and configurations, making them very versatile and suitable for use on a wide range of building types.
PVC roof sheet disadvantages
Polyvinyl chloride (PVC) roofing sheets have several potential disadvantages to consider before installing them on your roof:
- Cost: PVC roofing sheets can be more expensive than other types of roofing materials, such as asphalt shingles.
- Durability: While PVC roofing sheets are known for their durability, they may not be as long-lasting as some other types of roofing materials. They can become brittle and crack over time, especially in extreme temperature environments.
- Weight: PVC roofing sheets can be heavy, which may require additional structural support for your roof.
- Chemical emissions: Some PVC roofing sheets may release volatile organic compounds (VOCs) during their manufacturing and installation process, which can be harmful to the environment and potentially to the health of people who are exposed to them.
- Limited color options: PVC roofing sheets are typically only available in white or light colors, which may not be suitable for all building designs.
- The difficulty of repair: If a PVC roofing sheet becomes damaged, it can be difficult to repair it because the material is not easily molded or shaped.
- Noise: PVC roofing sheets may produce more noise when it rains or hails compared to other types of roofing materials.
It’s important to weigh the pros and cons of PVC roofing sheets carefully before making a decision about whether to use them on your roof. You may want to consult with a professional roofing contractor for advice on the best roofing material for your specific needs and budget.